About UsVW Village is an established and reputable dealer located in Kensington. We pride ourselves on industry expertise and commitment to delivering premium products and solutions to every customer. We work with an extensive range of vehicles and provide and a broad range of services.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Parts Interpreter to join our friendly and dedicated team. You will be customer orientated with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Your duties will include but not be limited to -
- Assessing customer needs and recommending appropriate parts
- Identifying the make, model and variations of motor vehicles and automotive equipment
- Ordering parts from warehouse and external suppliers
- Calculating tax, discounts and prices
- Preparing invoices, financial arrangements and sales
- Collecting, packing and dispatching or delivering ordered parts
- Participate in stocktaking (regular checking and valuing of goods) and update computer data
Skills and Qualifications
- Mechanical Background
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and a team environment
- Eagerness to learn and upskill!
About UsWith over 65 years in the industry, VW Village is one of the most successful independent Volkswagen and Audi repairers in Sydney.
With our brand NEW state-of-the-art workshop and the latest in diagnostics equipment and tools, we are groundbreaking in our approach to programming and diagnostics and are keen on developing the skills of our valued employees.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced, self- motivated Automotive Mechanic to join our high-performing team, specialising in Volkswagen / Audi servicing, repairing, and diagnostics.
As a hardworking, passionate, and dedicated person, you will thrive on consistently delivering a phenomenal service that our reputation has been built on.
Why join us?
- Work/life balance - we have a strong focus on ensuring you maintain a happy work/life balance and we don't overwork our people
- Excellent location - parking is available, or we are located close to public transport if needed
- Competitive/Negotiable salary - you are recognised for your skills and experience with a rewarding salary that matches
- Supportive Team - work among likeminded people, with a focus on support and growth
- Scheduled maintenance services
- Detecting and diagnosing faults in engines and parts
- Carrying out a variety of electrical repairs/maintenance
- Inspecting vehicles for roadworthiness
- Tyre fitting and wheel alignment
Skills and experience
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Relevant trade qualification
- Current valid drivers licence
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to apply
If you have the skills, experience, and passion to be a successful addition to our team, we want to hear from you!
To submit your application, please click the "APPLY" button and submit your CV and a detailed cover letter today!